The bitch is (nearly) back
no, I’m not dead.
yes, I am extremely, disgustingly slack.
yes, if you’ve been here to see if I’d got off my arse to do anything you’re utterly sick of that sodding chicken thing.
yes, this is new content.
yes, term has finished.
Wham! Kerpow! Smash! The bitch returns! (update: she returned, then she was away from computer access for a week, and will be back to your formerly regularly scheduled programming in a short while. we hope)
excuses for severe degree of lack-of-update-ness –
- Being a rebel wanky student and occupying the Bodleian in an anti-fees protest
- Being an even wankier student and marching/not going to lectures (like I do anyway?!) for the NUS national shutdown
- Being a politico hack style person and doing lots of stuff on the Executive of the Somerville JCR
- Being an even bigger politico hack style person and going to NUS Women’s Conference
- Avoiding hacking but going along the bastion of hackdom that is the Oxford Union but not seeing Wacko Jacko
- Doing some work
- Doing some more work
- Partaking in Pub Golf
- Altogether far too much drinking and dancing
- Somehow finding myself in what is commonly known as a relationship for the last two months with a bloke called Nick the Perv. Classy.
And now I’m coming to London baby! Meeting the UK blog contingent (hiya Tom! hiya Meg! hiya Davo! hiya Jen! hiya Luke! miss you all babes!) for drinkage and gossip – mwah dahlings, it’s great to be back.