hey kids, there’s life once again at kitschbitch towers. I am one slack bitch. still, what’s new there?! have been way too busy living it up in the big smoke and in beautiful brighton to sit at the (uberwonderful amazing superfab and oh-so-lovely) new iBook and blog, but you’re used to me being a slacker and pathetic at keeping the blog updated, so it’s comforting to know that my neglect continues as per usual….
- more than seven months post-op, I’m still on the up, which rocks. still in some pain (sometimes more, sometimes less), but hey, that’s what drugs are for. and only the most glam painkillers for me – it’s even a celebrity drug – I’m SO en vogue dahling…
- a certain someone is currently (sort of) enjoying their first US no.1. which is pretty groovy and all.
- not that I’m plugging or anything, but there’s also a new remix out on oct 13th. I’m not shameless at all. nope, not me.
- I’m back to oxford on tomorrow. woo!! yay for getting back to normal and actually attempting to finish my degree, second time lucky and all.
- stuff I’ve done/am doing includes, zoo (new student union entz scheme), being company manager for return to the forbidden planet at the oxford playhouse (i.e. big f**k-off massive scale show, eek!), co-producing a smaller show called a night before christmas, the odd bit of work …..and maybe even attempting to maintain some semblance of a blog? hehe, never gonna happen…….